Navigating a family law dispute such as a child custody battle or divorce can be legally difficult and emotionally demanding. At Blood Law, PLLC, our attorneys are here to help you find the best path forward in your family law or estate planning case, working closely with you to protect your rights and ensure you receive the legal representation you deserve.
To schedule a consultation with our team and learn more about how we can help you handle your legal dispute, contact us online or via phone at (704) 286-0570.
Our Practice Areas
At Blood Law, PLLC, our attorneys have experience helping clients navigate cases across a wide range of practice areas, including:
- Child custody. For many parents, dealing with a custody battle is anxiety-inducing. Our attorneys work with clients throughout North and South Carolina to help them protect their parental rights and child's best interests. Whether it's fighting for your rights in court or working with your co-parent to develop an effective parenting plan, we're here for you.
- Divorce. For many people, filing for divorce is the most difficult thing they'll ever do. The divorce process can be uniquely challenging on both a legal and emotional level. Our attorneys are here to shoulder the legal burden of your case, working with you to pursue an optimal outcome for your short and long-term future.
- Spousal support. Whether you want to request alimony from a soon-to-be-ex or find yourself acting as a potential alimony payor, our attorneys will support you and fight for an equitable outcome in your case.
- Adoption. Adoptions can be surprisingly complex legally. Our attorneys can help you identify the best kind of adoption for your needs and work with you to streamline the process of welcoming a new family member into your home.
- Child support. Child support disputes can be notoriously combative and difficult to navigate, especially when the parties disagree on the need for support or the amount of support owed. Our attorneys will fight for a fair outcome in your child support case.
- Enforcement. If another party violates the terms of a court order you're involved with, our lawyers will help you enforce the terms of that order, either through negotiation or by filing an enforcement case within the court system.
- Mediation. Utilizing mediation enables many parties to resolve their differences while simultaneously saving time, stress, and money. If you want to mediate a family law dispute, our attorneys are here to help you achieve that goal.
- Grandparents rights. Grandparent's rights play a vital role in many family law conflicts, such as dependency cases and relative adoption disputes. Our attorneys can help you understand your rights and pursue the best outcome in your case.
- Estate administration. When an individual passes away, it can be difficult for their relatives to manage the estate while grieving. Our attorneys will work with you to manage your loved one's estate and ensure their last wishes are fulfilled.
- Modifications. Most court orders eventually become outdated. Whether you want to negotiate a new arrangement with another party or pursue a modification in court, our team can help you move forward and obtain the modifications that are right for you.
- Restraining orders. Our lawyers are here to fight for your rights, working with you to help obtain the legal protections you deserve in a domestic violence case.
- Same-sex divorce. Individuals in the LGBTQ+ community sometimes face unique difficulties navigating family law disputes. Our attorneys are here to help you resolve any challenges you and your partner may face due to your relationship.
- Property and debt division. The division of marital assets and liabilities is often one of the most contentious aspects of any divorce. Our lawyers can help you protect assets and work toward an equitable outcome in your property division dispute.
- Separation. Filing for divorce isn't the right option for all couples. If you're interested in separating from your partner, our lawyers can help you achieve your goals.
- Trusts. Trusts are a vital part of any estate plan, enabling estate owners to award property beneficiaries without going through probate. Our lawyers are here to help you build a trust that protects your estate.
- Wills. A living will and last will and testament are crucial estate planning documents. We'll work with you to draft and implement a comprehensive will that safeguards your legacy and help you thrive.
- Business law. Our attorneys have the skills and experience to help employees and businesses navigate complex business litigation disputes.
At Blood Law, PLLC, our team is committed to providing residents of South and North Carolina with comprehensive, reliable legal advice for family law, estate planning, and business law disputes.
To work with experienced Fort Mill family lawyers who can help you find the best path forward in your case, contact our office online or via phone at (704) 286-0570.
“Anna guided me through the entire process and answered all of my questions and concerns quickly.”- Debra K.
“Anna is very knowledgeable of the law as well as the local courts and judges.”- Penny N.
“I’m extremely grateful for Anna's help in my time of need.”- Olivia L.
With offices in Charlotte and Waxhaw as well as in Greenville and Fort Mill, we make it easier for families across the Carolinas to find quality counsel.
Children Come First
With the complexities of family law, we put the well-being and safety of your children at the forefront of your case.
When you work with Blood Law, PLLC, you work with our entire team. Everyone is here to support you through each step.
We create personalized plans for each client while setting realistic expectations on the possible outcomes of the case.
From our first phone call to final signing, our team goes above and beyond to make sure you're getting the attention you deserve.