Navigating a family law case can be difficult. Between navigating the emotional fallout and legal complexity of a family law dispute like a divorce, custody battle, or domestic violence case, figuring out the best way to proceed with your family law case can seem impossible.
At Blood Law, PLLC, we'll help you protect your rights and pursue an ideal outcome in your family law case. Our lawyers have the experience and legal acumen to tackle your case head-on.
To schedule a consultation with our team or learn more about our services, contact us online or via phone at (704) 286-0570.
We provide services across the following practice areas:
- Separation. In North Carolina, spouses must separate for at least a year and a day before obtaining an absolute divorce. We'll work with you to draft a comprehensive separation agreement and get a head-start on various divorce-related processes like property division, alimony, and child custody. We'll fight to protect your rights and pursue your best interests in and out of court.
- Divorce. When you're ready to dissolve your marriage, we're here for you. We can usher you through the process, helping you finalize your divorce with dignity and grace.
- Mediation. Mediation offers couples a more amicable way to resolve various family law disputes, including divorces and child custody battles. We'll help you defend your rights and reach a mutually beneficial compromise with the other party.
- Child custody and support. For any parent, custody and support cases are nerve-wracking. We'll shoulder the burden of your case and advocate for your child's best interests, so you can focus on maintaining a healthy relationship with your family.
- Spousal support. Whether you're the payor or recipient in a spousal support case, our attorneys are here to give you the legal counsel you deserve.
- Property and debt division. The outcome of your property and debt division case can impact your financial stability for years or even decades post-divorce. We'll help you achieve an optimal resolution in your case.
- Modifications. If you or another party experience a substantial change in circumstances, we have the tools to help you modify a court order, like a child custody or support arrangement, to more accurately reflect your current circumstances.
- Adoption. Adoption can be complicated. We're here to make it easy.
- Grandparent’s rights. If you're a grandparent, we can help you fight for your rights in and out of court.
- Restraining orders. Dealing with a domestic violence case can be daunting. We'll help you receive the protection you need so you can devote your attention to your mental and physical well-being.
You family lawyers who will fight zealously for your rights and best interests—and we wouldn't dream of doing anything else.
To schedule a consultation with our Waxhaw family law attorneys, contact us online or via phone at (704) 286-0570.
“Anna guided me through the entire process and answered all of my questions and concerns quickly.”- Debra K.
“Anna is very knowledgeable of the law as well as the local courts and judges.”- Penny N.
“I’m extremely grateful for Anna's help in my time of need.”- Olivia L.
Children Come First
With the complexities of family law, we put the well-being and safety of your children at the forefront of your case.
When you work with Blood Law, PLLC, you work with our entire team. Everyone is here to support you through each step.
We create personalized plans for each client while setting realistic expectations on the possible outcomes of the case.
From our first phone call to final signing, our team goes above and beyond to make sure you're getting the attention you deserve.