Tailored Family Law Counsel for Residents of Greenville & Beyond
Legal issues can come up with any family, and, depending on the matter involved, can be stressful to deal with. There is a lot at stake with family law cases, as the outcome often impacts both your relationships and finances. As such, it is important to find the right lawyer to ensure your interests are protected.
At Blood Law, PLLC we are committed to seeking the best possible outcome for your family law case. We strive to find ways to help save you time and money while achieving an effective resolution that is best for you, your children, and your future.
Contact our office directly by filling out an online form today.
Our Comprehensive Divorce Services
One of the most common types of family law cases we handle is divorce. If you believe that your marriage might end soon, it will be helpful to have an experienced and trusted lawyer on your side. Even though some divorces can be relatively straightforward, there will still be several issues that need addressing. As such, it is still important to consult with an attorney even in the event of an uncontested divorce.
If certain issues in your divorce are contested, it is even more critical to have the right attorney. Our legal team regularly assists with contested divorces, and we work to resolve issues as efficiently as possible. The different methods we use to resolve contested issues include:
- Negotiation: We are skilled negotiators who work tirelessly to reach a favorable settlement agreement with your spouse’s attorney.
- Mediation: Many couples benefit from mediation sessions, during which a third-party mediator helps facilitate a compromise. You want to have a lawyer representing and advising you during this process.
- Litigation: If you are unable to reach an out-of-court agreement, you will need to let the judge decide how the matter will be resolved. When this is the case, you will need an experienced litigator to present a persuasive argument in your favor.
We handle complex divorces involving high assets, business interests, child custody battles, and much more.
Other Family Law Issues We Handle
Our experienced attorneys are qualified to handle any family law matter. We regularly work with clients on issues related to:
- Adoption: Whether you are seeking to adopt a child or considering giving your child up for adoption, it is important to protect your legal rights and avoid various potential pitfalls by retaining an attorney.
- Child custody: Disputes related to child custody can be extremely contentious, whether they occur in the context of a divorce or otherwise. Our lawyers are committed to protecting parental rights and resolving child custody disputes as favorably as possible.
- Child support: While child support is set according to a formula, judges have significant discretion. We work with both custodial and non-custodial parents to ensure their child custody arrangement is fair and appropriate.
- Enforcement of court orders: In some cases, it is necessary to take additional action to ensure that court orders are followed. Our team knows how to use the legal system to compel compliance.
- Modification of court orders: When circumstances change, it may warrant modifying an existing court order, including orders related to child support, child custody, and spousal support. Modifying a court order can be difficult, however, so it is critical to work with a reputable attorney.
- Grandparents’ rights: In some cases, grandparents may be able to assert rights regarding their grandchildren. Our team can determine whether you have a case and help you safeguard your rights in court.
- Mediation: Mediation is an alternative to litigation that can save divorcing couples time, money, and stress.
- Property and debt division: All divorcing couples must divide their marital property, assets, and debts in an equitable manner, which can be complicated without the professional guidance of an attorney.
- Restraining orders: If you are the victim of domestic violence, our attorneys can help you obtain the protective orders you need to prevent future abuse.
- Separation agreements: If you are separating but not yet planning to file for divorce, you can benefit from having a separation agreement in place.
- Spousal support: If there is an earning discrepancy between ex-spouses, one might qualify for spousal support payments until they can find gainful employment.
“Anna guided me through the entire process and answered all of my questions and concerns quickly.”- Debra K.
“Anna is very knowledgeable of the law as well as the local courts and judges.”- Penny N.
“I’m extremely grateful for Anna's help in my time of need.”- Olivia L.
If you are faced with any type of family law issue, give us a call. Our lawyers will provide you with compassionate counsel and work with you on an individual level to ensure your needs are addressed and taken care of.
Children Come First
With the complexities of family law, we put the well-being and safety of your children at the forefront of your case.
When you work with Blood Law, PLLC, you work with our entire team. Everyone is here to support you through each step.
We create personalized plans for each client while setting realistic expectations on the possible outcomes of the case.
From our first phone call to final signing, our team goes above and beyond to make sure you're getting the attention you deserve.