Here at Blood Law, PLLC, we are passionate about protecting your best interests. We provide customized legal services to clients regarding their divorce, child custody, spousal support, and/or estate planning matters. Our concierge-level services have garnered the respect and admiration of clients across South Carolina.
Our Values: What Sets Us Apart
At Blood Law, PLLC, we believe in putting your family first, always. You and your family will always be our top priority. When it comes to legal issues, our team works together collaboratively, so you can rest assured you are always supported. Our values consist of:
- Compassion & empathy: We strive to place ourselves in our client’s position as often as possible to learn more about you and how to best address your family law matter.
- Strong & capable litigators: While we aim to keep matters amicable, if you must go to court, know we will fight on your behalf and do our best to make sure your rights are protected.
- Concierge-level service: We are your trusted advisors here to cater to your specific needs. Our firm strives to consistently exceed an outstanding level of service.
- Transparency: We offer reasonable, honest legal counsel throughout your entire case. We will not give you advice we would not consider to be in your best interests.
- Committed to resolutions: Resolving your case is at the heart of what drives us to do our job. We care for you and do everything in our power to seek a resolution that that best fits your interests and needs.
Family Law Cases We Handle
We offer a variety of family law services to cater to our clients. Our services cover the following:
- Child custody
- Spousal support
- Child support
- Estate administration
- Restraining orders
- Property and debt division
- Business law
- Grandparents’ rights
- Same-sex divorce
“Anna guided me through the entire process and answered all of my questions and concerns quickly.”- Debra K.
“Anna is very knowledgeable of the law as well as the local courts and judges.”- Penny N.
“I’m extremely grateful for Anna's help in my time of need.”- Olivia L.
Family law matters can be both complex and deeply personal at times, which is why it is important to hire an attorney committed to your success. Our lawyers are not only knowledgeable and skilled, but compassionate advocates ready and willing to determine what steps you should take to best resolve your family law matter in a way that is beneficial to everyone.
Children Come First
With the complexities of family law, we put the well-being and safety of your children at the forefront of your case.
When you work with Blood Law, PLLC, you work with our entire team. Everyone is here to support you through each step.
We create personalized plans for each client while setting realistic expectations on the possible outcomes of the case.
From our first phone call to final signing, our team goes above and beyond to make sure you're getting the attention you deserve.