Whether you're an employer or employee, navigating business law can be challenging. From complex business contracts to the legality of founding and running an enterprise, business owners and workers can run into a surprising number of legal complications on a day-to-day basis.
Our Greenville business lawyers are here to ensure you receive the experienced, compassionate legal counsel you deserve to navigate your business law dispute successfully.
To schedule a consultation with our team, contact us online or via phone at (704) 286-0570.
Experienced Contract Law Attorneys
Business contracts are often incredibly complex, and they should be - the more comprehensive a contract it is, the more likely it is to protect employers and employees from being taken advantage of.
Our attorneys work with employers to develop business contracts that:
- Prevent them from being trapped in unfair arrangements with business partners;
- Protect their operations from legal actions and ensure their businesses comply with industry and legal regulations and best practices;
- Safeguard their intellectual property;
- Encourage fair, lasting relationships with employees and business partners;
- Clearly stipulate the terms of business arrangements and deals in a legally enforceable manner;
- Set up a robust foundation for the business and dictate how owners and partners deal with one another and invest in the future of the enterprise;
- Offer terms for non-disclosure and non-compete agreements to prevent employees from selling company secrets or entering into competition with a business after leaving.
Additionally, our firm also works with employees to contest unfair employee agreements and contracts, helping workers receive the legal protections they deserve.
In addition to our work on business contracts, our attorneys also understand the ins and outs of forming a strong, profitable business in South Carolina. Whether you want to build an LLC, a corporation, or another type of operation altogether, we'll work with you to ensure the foundations for your enterprise are strong.
To schedule a consultation with our Greenville business lawyers and receive the legal counsel you deserve for your business, contact us online or via phone at (704) 286-0570.
“Anna guided me through the entire process and answered all of my questions and concerns quickly.”- Debra K.
“Anna is very knowledgeable of the law as well as the local courts and judges.”- Penny N.
“I’m extremely grateful for Anna's help in my time of need.”- Olivia L.
With offices in Charlotte and Waxhaw as well as in Greenville and Fort Mill, we make it easier for families across the Carolinas to find quality counsel.
Children Come First
With the complexities of family law, we put the well-being and safety of your children at the forefront of your case.
When you work with Blood Law, PLLC, you work with our entire team. Everyone is here to support you through each step.
We create personalized plans for each client while setting realistic expectations on the possible outcomes of the case.
From our first phone call to final signing, our team goes above and beyond to make sure you're getting the attention you deserve.